Monday, July 1, 2013

"SUMEDHA SADHANA - AN EXCELLENT PROGRAMME!", SAY PARTICIPANTS.


The Six-week (May 20- June 30) Sumedha Sadhana programme that concluded yesterday  received excellent ratings from the participants. Some representative comments from the participants:


“The entire programme is excellent for personal growth. It has been very well organised. Every little bit has been taken care of.… I got so much more than I ever expected.”

“Sumedha Sadhana provided me renewal of heart and mind. It helped me work through the chaos in my mind… I feel rejuvenated.”

“ I felt very much at home right from the first day. Everything had been meticulously planned. …”

“I came experiencing a desert. I go back with a sense of awe and wonder. I was helped to reassess my life, find healing of my woundedness and move on…”


“Experiences at Sumedha have expanded my heart to give and receive love… I go back free and happy. Many burdens have been lifted. …. The spirituality offered here is so much deeper than what I have experienced at other Centres.”

“I came carrying lot of mess, loss of meaning in life… I have been able work through these. The journey here has been so beautiful. I return happy and revitalised…”

“It has been a truly sacred experience. I came here with struggles and chaos, a wounded spirit and spiritual dryness… I now experience joy and pace. My burdens have been lifted and I have decided to create a happy future.”


“Sumedha helped me to discover myself, make a paradigm shift in self-concept… I profited so much though I had not wanted to come.”

“I came with lots of struggle… I have been touched and healed and I go back with hope.  My troubled life has been calmed…. Sumedha helped me to put God back into the centre of my life.”

"I came here with a lot of bondage, discontent… The debris of the past has been cleared. A fountain of energy is flowing through me freely.”


“Sumedha has been a liberating experience… It is a well-integrated course – rich inputs, honest sharing, wonderful family atmosphere, and deep prayerfulness in beautiful and healing surroundings.”

“I felt very much at home. Sumedha is a place where I could be myself. There was no compulsion in anything..."


“Sumedha is a place where we can experience lots of love.”

“Sumedha gave me a new life. It has been a beautiful experience.”

A longer (9 weeks) Sumedha Sadhana begins on September 25. Facilitators: Ajoy Fernandes,  Alba Rodrigues, Gerard Alvarez, Joe Mannath, Jose Parappully, and MC Abraham. Registrations for the same are on. Those interested can contact the Centre at sumedhacentre@gmail.com 

See the previous blog for Sumedha Sadhana programme description.

No comments: