Wednesday, November 30, 2016

33rd SUMEDHA SADHANA CONCLUDES – VERY SUCCESSFULLY!

The 9-week (September 28-November 29) Sumedha Sadhana – A Psychospiritual Wholeness Journey” concluded yesterday, every participant expressing immense satisfaction with the programme.

Eight of the 13 who provided feedback gave a perfect 10 on usefulness of the programme. Four gave a score of 9 and one 8.

The spiritual retreat that concluded the programme was the one that was found most satisfying by most of the participants.


Some comments from the participants.

“The programme has been a beautiful blend of different psychological and spiritual modules, interspersed with somatic elements which has been a healthy diet – for reflection, learning, growth and deepening at various different levels.
I have appreciated the creativity of prayer and the very enriching and meaningful liturgies we have celebrated.
The unique and dynamic retreat has been the crowning glory of the programme after group therapy.
Very well planned – attention to the body, mind, heart and head aspects on this journey.”


“All the topics, modules were well-planned, organized. The progression of the topics led us to move from where we are to our inner depths, especially in knowing oneself, the real self. The movies, liturgy, meditation and exercises were all helpful, leading to in-depth knowledge of oneself and others. The Group therapy and Retreat were the culminating point.”


“I discovered myself at Sumedha. I had come carrying a lot of unnecessary emotional baggage. I was able to unload them. I have undergone a change of heart. I now look at myself and the world differently. I feel a sense of freedom now.”

“It has been a rare privilege being at Sumedha. I came here with heavy burden – anxiety, fear, sadness. Sumedha Sadhana gave me courage and confidence. This was a journey toward reconciliation and peace.”


“Each session touched a different aspect of my life. Time at Sumedha was one of grace, something very special. The retreat was a very powerful experience - Deep and unique experience of God.”

“It was a time to grow in many ways.”

“I strongly feel that what I had come here for, has been largely realized.”


“I would like to congratulate all the facilitators of the different modules. All were experts in their field and each module was well presented. I am very happy about the whole programme.”

 “I felt welcomed here. I felt a family atmosphere. Accommodation and all the facilities were very good. There was a lot of care and concern toward each one of us. I was free to ask anything…. Food was very tasty.”



The next Sumedha Sadhana is from March 13 to May 14, 2017. Registration is open. Please contact sumedhacentre@gmail.com 

No comments: